Learn More, Be Informed
“Holding fast the faithful word which is in accordance with the teaching, so that he will be able both to exhort in sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict.” -Tit. 1:9
We must be knowledgeable on all life topics, keep informed on legislative issues, and learn how our Catholic moral teaching is applied to matters of daily living especially in the biological sciences and healthcare, i.e. bioethics.
Concerns of Human Life & Family
- Abortion, Chemical
- Abortion, Surgical
- Biomedical Research (Stem Cells, cloning, etc.)
- Conscience Protection
- Death Penalty
- Euthanasia/Assisted Suicide
- End of Life Issues
- Human Dignity
- Human Trafficking
- Natural Family Planning
- Redemptive Suffering
- Same Sex Attraction/Gender Identity Discordance
- Women’s Health
- Official Website of Father Tad Pacholczyk, Ph.D.
- The National Catholic Bioethics Center (ncbcenter.org)
- Free Bioethics Course from Institute of Catholic Culture
- Note: You will be asked to create a username & password but the course is free.
- “Into Life” Video Series by the Sisters of Life
Trailer | Video Series
- Women’s Health Series
Video 1 | Video 2 | Video 3
- Teachable Tuesdays Video Series
- For more resources, visit our Resources page.
Check out our detailed Vaccine Bioethics website for more information, resources, & articles.
Encyclicals & Other Church Documents
- Humanae Vitae (25 July 1968) – Paul VI
- Declaration on Procured Abortion – (18 November 1974) – Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
- Declaration on Euthanasia (5 May 1980) – Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
- Donum Vitae: Instrucción Donum Vitae, (22 February 1987) – Paul VI
- Veritatis Splendor: Veritatis Splendor (6 August 1993) – John Paul II
- Evangelium Vitae: Evangelium Vitae (25 March 1995) – John Paul II
- Dignitas Personae (2008) – Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
Catechism of the Catholic Church
USCCB: United States Conference of Catholic Bishops